Registrations for the 2017/2018 Summer basketball are now closed. Click Here for the Summer Season 17/18 wait list.
Players on the waiting list will then be placed on teams if a vacancy is available.
All players, whether new to the club or ongoing from the previous season, are required to Register and pay Registration fees. This enables the Team Selection Sub-Committee to undertake the process of team selection with full knowledge of who is intending to play in the coming season.
The time frame for Registration enables the club to compile all data prior to the MEBA deadline for team submission. A guideline to the process is as follows:
- Registration Form link is provided on the website
- Emails are sent to alert players to the commencement of the process:
- Existing players
- Individual emails to players who have taken a season off due to other commitments
- Individual emails are also sent to anyone who has registered interest in playing with the club
- Registration forms can be completed on-line and submitted by email.
Registration and Team Sheet Fees (see Fees) are payable at the time of Registration and can be submitted by Direct Deposit to the HT Heat bank account (preferred) or by cash / cheque placed in the letterbox at the school office at Huntingtower.